Fall 2013 Hours:
Scheduling your Group Advising Session
Group advising sessions open for booking on September 3. Schedule by September 20 for best availability. As it gets later in the semester and closer to spring registration, sessions will fill quickly. Group advising is not available during registration.
Follow the steps below to schedule your Group Advising Session:
1) Check your Columbia Loopmail for your assigned group advising dates and college advisor. There may be alternate dates available.
2) Choose two possible group advising dates.
3) Reply to the group advising email invitation at email@example.com to reserve your spot. Remember to:
4) The CAC staff will reserve your session, based on availability and you will receive an email confirmation to your Loopmail. Remember to mark your calendar!
5) If you have trouble with the email or have questions, you can also call the CAC at 312.369.7645. Or, come to our office, located at 623 S. Wabash Ave., Suite 300.
You can change or cancel your session up to 24 hours before the session occurs. Please respect other students and college advisors by honoring your confirmed session. For best availability, schedule before September 20.
Would you like to meet or speak with a college advisor before then? No problem. Go here.