Moodle Faculty Help
How Do I Get My Course/s into Moodle?
To have a course created in Moodle, instructors should :
- Log in to Oasis at http://oasis.colum.edu
- Click on the Faculty Tab
- Click on the Faculty Schedule link in the CX Faculty Main Portlet
- Select the correct year and session
- Use the pull down menu at the end of each course line to select courses you wish ported to Moodle
Allow up to 72 hours for courses to appear in Moodle.
You can then login to Moodle at http://moodle.colum.edu using your Oasis ID and Password. Student enrollments will be updated daily. NOTE: Your courses will remain in Oasis.
Download the Moodle Smart Start Card as a pdf.
If you need to speak with a real person about Moodle or Oasis or to report any trouble:
- Faculty please call 312-369-7001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To file an online request for assistance, go to http://www.colum.edu/360