for continuing undergraduate students
Hammerman Scholarship was established to assist with defraying the costs of tuition and fees for outstanding Audio Arts + Acoustics students.
The Hammerman Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Junior-level Audio Arts + Acoustics students
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- International students may be considered
- Academic achievement, initiative, and creative thinking
Notification of the award:
- $500 to $2,500 (awarded Fall 2015 semester)
- Recipients will be notified by the scholarship committee by the first week in March, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Audio Arts + Acoustics, Pantelis N. Vassilakis at firstname.lastname@example.org