Jeremy Jefferies Hill Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Jeremy Jefferies Hill Scholarship was established to acknowledge the academic achievement and special accomplishments of outstanding students who major in Acoustics.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Jeremy Jefferies Hill Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Acoustics majors within the Audio Arts & Acoustics department who will complete a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2017 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Academic merit and financial need
- Initiative and commitment to the Acoustics program
Notification of the scholarship:
- $3,000 (awarded half in Fall and half in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2017.