Lya Dym Rosenblum Award
for continuing graduate students
The Lya Dym Rosenblum Award was established to support Columbia's graduate students who plan to present at or attend professional conferences related to their fields of study.
Deadlines to Apply:
- For conferences scheduled to begin between January 01, 2015 - August 31, 2015, the application deadline is November 17, 2014
- For conferences scheduled to begin between September 01, 2015 - December 31, 2015, the application deadline is April 18, 2015
The Lya Dym Rosenblum Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Continuing Graduate students who plan to present at or attend professional conferences related to their fields of study. Note: Students must be enrolled in the Graduate School at the time of the conference.
- International students may apply.
- Submitted materials
- Please Note: Preference will be given to students whose proposals have been accepted by conference organizers for presentation as part of the conference's official schedule
Contact: Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, Harold Wexler - 312/369-8659 or firstname.lastname@example.org