Pieter Ombregt Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to advanced undergraduate Photography majors.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Photography majors who have completed Advanced Lighting
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of images for review by members of the Photography Department
- Submitted portfolio and statement of work
Notification of the scholarship:
- Ranges from $500 to $2,000 stipend awarded during the Spring 2016 semester
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org