Pieter Ombregt Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to advanced undergraduate Photography majors.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Photography majors who have completed Advanced Lighting
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of images for review by members of the Photography Department
Amount of award:
- Submitted portfolio and statement of work
Notification of the award:
- $500 to $2000 stipend awarded during the Spring 2015 semester
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2015. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management at email@example.com