Questions about payment plans? Visit our FAQ page.
Columbia College Chicago offers low-cost, automated payment plans to assist students and their families in financing college costs. Students must sign up for a payment plan through their MyColumbia portal, with either a bank account or a credit card. The plan requires a non-refundable fee and down payment that varies according to the sign-up date. Payments will automatically be deducted on the 5th of each month (or, if the 5th falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day).
To enroll in a payment plan: Log in to your MyColumbia portal, select the MyFinancials tab, then select CCCPay -Online Billing and Payment. On the CCCPay menu, select Payment Plan. Authorized payers can access CCCPay here.Calculate Your Payment Plan
For additional assistance, contact Columbia Central.
Important information about payment plans:
- There are strict deadlines for signing up for payment plans. Please review the semester information for exact dates.
- The minimum amount for a payment plan is $500. If your out-of-pocket balance is less than $500, you must pay it in full before the published payment deadline for the semester.
- The maximum amount for a payment plan is $25,000. If you owe more than $25,000, you must pay it down to $25,000 before the published payment deadline for the semester before you can set up a payment plan.
- Although you may qualify for a refund of your tuition and fees if you adjust your course schedule during the add/drop period of the semester, your payment plan fee is always non-refundable.
- If you are required to sign up for a payment plan and fail to do so, you will be charged a $150 non-compliance fee.
- If an automated payment fails due to non-sufficient funds, a $30 fee will be charged by CCCPay. Two more more instances of insufficient funds may result in a cancellation of your courses (if the failed payments occur prior to the end of the add/drop period), a financial hold on your account, or the voiding of your payment plan.