For technical support, please call TSC1098-T Web Services at 888-220-2540. They can also help with the following questions:
- What is a 1098-T?
- What is a qualified expense?
- What is a non-qualified expense?
- What do the boxes mean on my 1098-T?
- I received a 1098-T. Does that mean I qualify for a tax credit?
- How do I retrieve my 1098-T form from the TSC website?
TCS cannot provide students with any specific tax advice or speak to any disputes on the transactions reported on the form.
You can also contact the IRS at 800-829-1040.