If your Campus Card is lost or stolen, visit the Online Card Office to suspend your card by clicking the Lost Card link.
The replacement fee for lost, damaged, and stolen cards is $25. You may pay your replacement fee online with a credit card or debit card using this secure form. There is no service fee to make an electronic payment. You must present your receipt at the Campus Card Office in order to receive your replacement card.
A new card will be issued at no cost for students who show proof of a legal name change, a new preferred name, or who have changed their enrollment status (i.e., undergraduate to graduate).
Your Columbia Cash balance from your old card will be applied to your new one. To pick up your replacement, you must bring your MyColumbia ID number, a government-issued ID (driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID), and your payment receipt.
Campus Card Photo
After your initial Campus Card is issued to you, new photos will only be accepted when replacing a lost, damaged or stolen campus card. To change the photo on your current Campus Card, you must pay the $25 replacement fee.
You have two options for your photo:
- You may have your photo taken at the Campus Card Office.
- You may submit a photo on the Online Card Office.
How to submit a photo for a replacement Campus Card
- Before submitting a photo, you must register your Campus Card on the Online Card Office website.
- Log into the Online Card Office with the username and password you created when registering your Campus Card.
- Click on the Profile tab and then the "Click to submit a new photo" link—you do not need to fill out the personal information on the Profile page.
- Accept the Campus Card Terms and Conditions before you submit your photo.
- Columbia Central will email you an approval or next steps if your photo cannot be used.
- Allow at least one business day after submitting your approved photo to receive your replacement Campus Card.
- A recent headshot taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- Photo taken against a plain, light colored background (white, cream, beige, light gray)
- Should be cropped just above the head to the shoulders
- A neutral facial expression with both eyes open looking at the camera
- Photo must be in color
- Do not wear a hat or head covering, unless worn daily for religious purposes
- Do not wear headphones, wireless devices or similar items
- If you normally wear prescription glasses or a head device of similar articles, they may be worn for your photo
- Do not wear dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses
- Photo must be in .jpg/.jpeg format