Your Student Account (MyColumbia)
Your MyColumbia portal an online information resource with up-to-the-minute announcements and account information. You can find this in the MyFinancials tab.
After you register for classes, you will have access to your Student Account Summary. This section is a planning resource that details estimated financial and and direct educational costs such as tuition, fees, housing, and meal plans. The summary is based on the total cost of one semester, and it is different than the monthly statement.
Your Student Account Summary includes:
- Your current address and phone number
- Enrolled courses
- Itemized tuition and fees
- Estimated financial aid, including loans
For more tips on understanding your student account summary, download this guide. Here are the terms you need to know:
- Financial Aid Awards: This resource informs you about projected financial aid for a specific semester. Click on the link for each grant and loan listed to view the status of the award.
- Missing Documents: This resource informs you of required documents that must be submitted to Columbia Central in order to secure your projected financial aid award.
CCCPay is our online billing, payment, and direct deposit resource. It provides students and authorized parties with access to:
- View and print your monthly statement and previous statements
- Enrollment and cancellation of Direct Deposit profiles
- Direct Deposit transaction detail
- Enrollment and cancellation of Authorized Parties
- Credit card and e-check payment history
- Submit payments from a checking or savings account, or by credit card or debit card
- Enroll in a Payment Plan
Direct Deposit Refund
Direct Deposit is the fastest and most convenient way to receive your refund. We encourage you to sign up for this fast, easy, and secure resource. For more information, click here.
Book Charge Program
Enrolled students have the option to charge books to their Campus Card at the beginning of each academic term. For more information about the Book Charge program, click here.