- All incoming students who have or will obtain a bachelor's degree from Columbia and whose first semester enrolled at the college as a graduate student will be Fall 2020 will be considered.
Columbia Rise Award
for incoming graduate students
The Columbia Rise Award is designed to assist in defraying tuition costs for students who have already graduated, or will be graduating, with a bachelor’s degree from Columbia College Chicago, and who intend to pursue a master’s degree in one of Columbia’s graduate programs.
The Columbia Rise Award is open to:
- Incoming graduate students who have already obtained a bachelor's degree from Columbia, and whose first semester enrolled at the college will be Fall 2020
- All Columbia bachelor's degree recipients will be considered
- International applicants may be considered
Award based on:
- Having obtained a bachelor's degree from Columbia and being admitted to a Columbia graduate program
- Equal to 4 credit hours of tuition per semester, based on the duration of full-time completion of the program
Notification of the award:
- Recipients will be notified at the time that admission to the program is offered.
Contact: School of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates