Diana King Memorial Scholarship
For continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Diana King Memorial Scholarship was established to assist in defraying tuition costs for students studying within Columbia College Chicago's Cinema and Television Arts Department who demonstrate academic merit and financial need.
Extended Deadline to Apply: March 01, 2024
Application will be available November 1, 2023.
The Diana King Memorial Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students studying within the Cinema and Television Arts Department
- Undergraduate students who will complete a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2024 semester, with at least 12 credit hours completed at Columbia by the end of the Fall 2023 semester
- Graduate students who will complete a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia by the end of the Fall 2023 semester
- Graduate students enrolled in a 0 credit hour thesis continuance course are not eligible to apply
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed 2024-25 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The 2024-25 FAFSA must be submitted by March 1, 2024 for Diana King Memorial Scholarship consideration.
Note: Full-time Columbia employees, graduate students whose full tuition amount is covered by another source, and graduate students-at-large are not eligible for the Diana King Memorial Scholarship.Scholarship based on:
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Up to $3,500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by email in April/May 2024.
- 2024-25 College-Wide Scholarship DeadlineThere is just over a month left to apply for scholarships for the 2024-25 academic year. The 2024-25 College-Wide Undergraduate Scholarship Application extended deadline is March 1, 2024 (11:59pm). Now is the time to apply! Visit Internal Scholarships to search for and view the eligibility criteria and application requirements for each scholarship. To access the applications...Get the details