Diana King Memorial Scholarship
For continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Diana King Memorial Scholarship was established to assist in defraying tuition costs for students studying within Columbia College Chicago's Cinema and Television Arts Department who demonstrate academic merit and financial need.
Deadline to Apply: February 08, 2022
Application will be available October 2021.
The Diana King Memorial Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students studying within the Cinema and Television Arts Department
- Undergraduate students who will complete a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2022 semester, with at least 12 credit hours completed at Columbia by the end of the Fall 2021 semester
- Graduate students who will complete a minimum of 9 credit hours at Columbia by the end of the Fall 2021 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The 2022-23 FAFSA must be submitted by February 1, 2022 for Diana King Memorial Scholarship consideration.
Note: Full-time Columbia employees, graduate students whose full tuition amount is covered by another source, and graduate students-at-large are not eligible for the Diana King Memorial Scholarship.Scholarship based on:
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Up to $3,500 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
- All applicants will be notified by email in May 2022.
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates