Visit Internal Scholarships and click on APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS to access the College-Wide Undergraduate Scholarship Application. Only complete scholarship applications submitted by the deadline will be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
Please follow all directions carefully. Students must submit the following materials to make a complete Forest Foundation Dance Scholarship application. There are two parts to the application:PART 1: ESSAY
In a one- to two-page essay, please address the following:
- List and describe the programs, projects, and happenings you have participated in at The Dance Center and/or within the Chicago dance community. This can include performing, attending workshops, teaching, etc.
- Explain how you serve as a role model for other students.
- What are some of your goals and dreams for your dance career?
PART 2: CREATIVE SAMPLE OF WORK
Please select your best work to illustrate your accomplishments in your concentration of teaching, choreography, or performance. Select one of the following:
- VIDEO: less than 4-minute excerpt of your teaching, choreography, or performance
- WRITING SAMPLE: 150-word Dance Studies essay
Please upload videos in .mov, .wmv, .flv, or .mp4 format, or upload a .pdf, .doc, or .docx document with an external link to your video.
Please upload writing samples in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format.
Note: Upload size limit is 50MB.
Access online applications throughInternal Scholarships.