To be considered for the Chicagoland Transfer Award, please complete the Chicagoland Transfer Award application on your Columbia Connect status page and provide official transcripts through the admission process.
- The award application requires an essay of no more than 1,000 words that answers the following:
We want to know more about your path to Columbia! Tell us the story of your decision to attend your community college and how your college experience(s) have impacted how you see yourself and/or the world.
- Official transcripts must be provided through the admission process and demonstrate:
- A minimum of 30 graded college credit hours
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average
- Most recent enrollment at an eligible community college