The American Legion offers a number of scholarships and other resources to assist young people in their pursuit of higher education. There are opportunities for everyone, including kin of wartime veterans and participants in Legion programs.
External scholarships are funds that you apply for and receive from any source not affiliated with Columbia College Chicago. These scholarships can be from a community religious, or professional organization, or even your high school. Take a look around; you might be surprised by how many awards are available.
External Scholarship Opportunities
On this page, we've collected some scholarship opportunities that we want to share with you. We update this page as we're able, but it is not and could never be exhaustive. There are many small scholarships out there that could add up for you. We're certain that your own search will turn up some that we didn't find.
- Sandstone Care Scholarship
- Lovely Law Firm Injury Lawyers – Aspiring Attorney Scholarship
- Dwellsy Scholarship
- Discover The Difference – National Academic Scholarship
- Dayspring Pens Scholarship Program
- Eco-Warrior Scholarship
- WellBefore $3,000 Scholarship
- Workpuls’ $2,500 Scholarship Program For Big-Thinking College Students
- TastyPlacement Academic Scholarship Program
- Golden Chimney Scholarship
Finding an External Scholarship
Some websites are devoted to aggregating scholarships from across the internet. Each of the sites listed below could be a good place to start your search.
Before you apply, check out our quick tips when searching for scholarships.
- College Green Light
- Career One Stop
- Best Colleges
- Big Future College Board