The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is designed to assist Latino students in finding funding resources for college.
External scholarships are funds that you apply for and receive from an outside or external source not affiliated with Columbia College Chicago. These scholarships can be from a source in your community, religious organization, professional organization, or even your high school. Take a look around; you might be surprised by how many awards are available.
External Scholarship Opportunities
Sometimes we find interesting scholarship opportunities that we want to share with you. We post new scholarships to our blog regularly so you can search at your convenience. Please note: these opportunities are suggestions only. Columbia cannot personally vouch for any scholarship organization or guarantee any funding sources suggested here.
- Perfecting the Craft Annual Scholarship
- Annual Passion for Making Scholarship
- Deborah Christie Scholarship Program
- Samer Habbas & Associates Annual Scholarship
- Sunday Supply Co. Scholarship
- Chapel of the Flowers Scholarship
- The LAGRANT Foundation 2023 Scholarship Program
- “A Courageous Spirit” No-essay Scholarship
- Legal Registration Essay Contest
- WorthEPenny Save Every Penny Scholarship – $1,200
Finding an External Scholarship
Locating good scholarships and scholarship finders can be tricky, so we've put together a list of good places to check out during your scholarship search. We've divided our list into sites geared towards educating you on financial aid/scholarships and the sites that link you to the actual scholarship applications.
Before you apply, check out our quick tips when searching for scholarships.
- College Green Light
- Career One Stop
- The Scholarship Expert
- Best Colleges
- Big Future College Board